Sunday, May 19, 2013

Indiana Bloggers Blog Hop

Thanks Mrs. Rippy for having readers make a "pit stop" on my page.  Hahaha. Get it?!  Race humor.  What can I say I work with little kids who love my terrible puns.

I'm so excited to be joining up for my very first blog hop.  I was invited to collaborate with fellow Hoosier bloggers by the lovely Brenda from Primary Inspired. I couldn't say no, especially with my big move back home to Indiana is happening in only 8 days!!!

Feeling like I'm missing out on all the Indy 500 spirit that I see pouring out of friends and family back home I decided to make a few pages to help students practice writing their numbers to 100.


There are three pages to practice different skills.  Since this is my first freebie, please don't judge the cute factor. I made this because even though I teach 3rd grade I still sometimes have my kids asking what comes after 76 or 53... Summer isn't even here!! Ah well.  Practicing never hurt anyone...

With that this teacher needs to go to bed... but not before I send you on your way over to the wonderful Jodi at Fun in First Grade!  I'll be racing right over there myself in the morning!



3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the freebie! That is so cool you teach in Alaska! I am a new follower :)
    Elizabeth
    Kickin’ it in Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great freebie! Glad to have you on our blog hop!

    Brenda
    Primary Inspired

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!! I'm a new follower for you as well! I'm also in Indiana, and I've been trying to find Indiana bloggers!! I love how other bloggers in other states have met up and would love to do that, too!! :) If you get a chance, hop on over to my blog and maybe we can connect with even more IN bloggers! Good luck with your move back!

    Nicole :)
    All Things Apple in 2nd

    ReplyDelete