Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Indiana Blogger Meet Up

I'm very much behind my fellow Indiana bloggers with the post... so I'll put down my delicious Panera salad to tell all about the amazing women I had the pleasure of meeting recently.
Thanks again to Graphics by Kady Did Doodles 
On July 11, I spent 3 hours eating delicious Mexican food and gabbing with wonderful women.  Before I even walked into the building I was getting out of my car and was told by a man leaving the restaurant, "You must be one of the teachers meeting up here."  I guess I exude teaching like a pheromone.  I walked in and found the fabulous ladies who planned the whole event.   Heather from Teaching Through Turbulence and Cierra from Adventures of Room 129 were amazing at planning the get together.  We had personalized name tags and even a picture frame with in an inspiring quote. They even thought of a "Dirty Santa Teacher" gift giving game.  Everyone brought a school supply or TPT product to be gifted, traded, and stolen. 


This beautiful collage was created by Jenny at LuckeyFrog's Lilypad
It still amazes me that a group of 14 other bloggers from ALL over Indiana and some surrounding states all were chatting away like friends within a few minutes of meeting.  The afternoon I only took a few pictures to document the fun... but boy did we ever have a great time.  I'm still a bit star struck by meeting some of the people I have been following and now being able to say I actually have meet them.  Check out these awesome ladies on their own blogs through the linky.  I'll be reading their blogs and keeping in contact until our next meet up, which if you ask me can't come soon enough.

PS:  I just am working on transferring my blog to Blog Lovin... so <a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/6349335/?claim=375xf6nbr77">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

2 comments:

  1. How cool! I'm a teacher in Indiana too! Looks like you all had fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did have a great time. Next time you'll have to join us. :)

      Delete