Saturday, July 6, 2013

CURRENTLY

Grr!!! Don't you hate it get annoyed when you have a post almost completely finished and ready to post when all of the sudden it disappears... yeah me too.  Let's try this again.


I love Farley  and her awesome linky party.  I know I'm super late in posting this...  but I have no internet in my new apartment.  So here's the run down.

Listening:  All of you T. Swift haters out there can put your haterade down right now.  I've been a loyal fan of her music since I was a high school senior.  And proud of it.  :)

Loving:  Sipping on my Skinny Iced White Chocolate Mocha is my summer version of my favorite winter drink.  And I can use the internet at Starbucks for as long as I want.

Thinking:  The exhausted woman in me is saying, "Go back home and curl up with a book and nap your Saturday away."  The proactive teacher in me is saying, "GET OFF YOUR REAR!"  Oh internal conflict. Thankfully this post is on my to-do list so both sides are appeased.

Wanting:  I just moved into my BRAND NEW Indy apartment.  I've got the furniture in for the most part.  Unfortunately it's still pretty barren and boring.  Pinterest has been my best friend for a little over 2 weeks.  Too bad my pocketbook is that of a teacher and not an interior designer. There will be future posts about the progress.  I promise.

Needing:  Longer weekends.  Need I say more? 

Tip/Hint:  Blogging is a thing that can be overwhelming especially as a beginner.  I have just come to the conclusion that if I write truthfully about what's happening then I will stop comparing myself to other teachers... I will still beg, borrow, but never steal ideas from other teachers. 

Alright! I'm off to do productive things today.  Wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE some T. Swift! I'm right there with ya girl! :)

    Stop by and enter my giveaway!
    -Courtney
    http://2ndgradesnapshots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello - I have been nominated for a Liebster Blog Award and as part of my nomination I have nominated you. Please visit my blog and follow the instructions to be a Liebster Award blogger too!
    Lauren
    Love, Laughter and Learning in Prep!

    ReplyDelete