Sunday, June 23, 2013

Here's What You Missed

I'm back from an extended hiatus from blogging.  Why was I such a terrible blogger?  Probably because I have been living out a suitcase for 4 weeks. But there have been a lot of changes in my life since then.  Buckle up blogger buddies...  Here's been my journey back home so far!


1.  This week is my 4th week for my summer day camp job.  Hooray!  I get to work with kiddos all year long and workout for free because the place I work at allows staff free membership during their employment.  Here's a picture from a lunch outing with another counselor that resulted in a cupcake bakery find. 
Can't you just imagine the taste of that cupcake?


2.  I went to visit my aunt in Chicago this Wednesday.  We bonded over my favorite breakfast restaurant Le Peep foods, talked about life,  and did a bit of apartment furniture window shopping.

Gotta love this woman!

3. I got a new car recently.  Yeah I'm so excited.  This is my first and only car I've ever owned myself. Say hello to my Silver Senorita!
Getting the keys!!
 
4. I am officially a teacher in Indiana.  Yes ma'am and sir!  I got a job in Indianapolis.  I will not lie to anyone it was scary moving back with no job possibilities, but it worked out in the end.  As of right now I am supposed to be teaching 3rd grade.  Which, in my opinion is the best grade EVER!

This is what I looked like on the Orientation Day.
5.  I am moving in my very own Indiana apartment.  More pictures to come.  :)

After 4 weeks of searching, prayer, and hard work... now I'm ready to start my new life in Indiana! 

As you can tell from this post this is a summer of lots of craziness, so the next time I'll be posting on here I will be writing about the Indiana Blogger Meet Up.  SoOoOo excited about meeting up with the other teachers from my home state of Indiana.  Be on the look out for more details.

1 comment: